Frank and Virginia Williams
This is an illustration of a two story house with a balcony on the second floor situated in the center of circle driveway and surrounded by trees. People can be seen seated on the left side of the front porch. The caption beneath the illustration reads "House in which Abraham Lincoln was Married, then owned by Ninian W. Edwards, now occupied as St. Agatha's School." The illustration is within volume one of Abraham Lincoln : A History by John G. Nicolay and John Hay.
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
New York : The Century Co
Houses; Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
Frank and Virginia Williams Collection of Lincolniana, Nicolay and Hay’s Abraham Lincoln, Volume 1
The Frank and Virginia Williams Collection of Lincolniana
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
For more information about the contents of this collection, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Illustration, House Where Abraham Lincoln Was Married" (1890). Images. 13.