Rodabough (John E.) papers, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University
The Griffin-Dortch house in Aberdeen, built c. 1851 on Commerce and Hickory, and named for General Lewis Lawrence Griffin (1794-1867). Originally built for Rev. Addison Lea (1813-1859), who ran the Monroe Female Institute in a separate building on the property. Later owned by Bessie Dortch.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20.4 X 25.3 cm.
Deeply Rooted; CHARM
Mississippi State University Libraries, Special Collections Department, Manuscripts Division, Rand (Clayton) Papers, Rodabough (John E.) papersBox 10/Folder 426A
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
For more information about the contents of this collection, e-mail email@example.com.