Rodabough (John E.) papers, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University
Front porch of the Mrs. Roy Jones Home, which once stood on the corner of Canal and James Street in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Built in 1844 by Daniel Burnett as a wedding present for his daughter, Catherine Burnett Strong. Home was also called Mother Monroe and was once owned by the W. A. Evans, Joseph M. Brasfield, and Frank Alexander Carter families. Demolished when the last owner, Mrs. Roy Jones, died.
Aberdeen (Miss.); Dwellings
1 photograph : b&w ; 12.6 X 17.9 cm.
Deeply Rooted; CHARM
Mississippi State University Libraries, Special Collections Department, Manuscripts Division, Rand (Clayton) Papers, Rodabough (John E.) papersBox 10/Folder 426-B
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
For more information about the contents of this collection, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.