Rodabough (John E.) papers, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University
Lauri Mundi, the Bishop Paine House, built by Rev. Turner Saunders from 1845-1847. Later owned by the Paine family. This photo was taken after 1939 and shows the redone facade.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20.5 X 25.4 cm.
Deeply Rooted; CHARM
Mississippi State University Libraries, Special Collections Department, Manuscripts Division, Rand (Clayton) Papers, Rodabough (John E.) papersBox 10/Folder 426-B
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
For more information about the contents of this collection, e-mail email@example.com.