Rodabough (John E.) papers, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University
Front walk and entry of The Magnolias, located on Commerce Street in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Built in 1850 for Dr. William Alfred Sykes and later donated to the city of Aberdeen.
1 photograph : b&w ; 20.5 X 25.4 cm.
Deeply Rooted; CHARM
Mississippi State University Libraries, Special Collections Department, Manuscripts Division, Rand (Clayton) Papers, Rodabough (John E.) papersBox 10/Folder 426-B
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
For more information about the contents of this collection, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.