Download Full Text (924 KB)
Cully A. Cobb (right), a 1908 alumnus of MSU, presents a granite monument marking Eckie's Pond as a historic site on the MSU campus to President William L. Giles, while Mrs. Cobb looks on. The pond was first built in 1893 by Professor A. B. McKay.
Mississippi State University Libraries, Special Collections Department, University Archives Division, Photograph Collection,
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version).
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
For more information about the contents of this collection, email email@example.com.
University Archives Photograph Collection, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University Libraries