Download Full Text (377 KB)
This color picture postcard features the side view of St. Stanislaus College with trees and white fencing surrounding the buildings and sand in the foreground. The back of the postcard identifies the item as a postcard and provides publisher information as well as indication for postage stamp placement. The description in the upper left corner reads "St. Stanislaus College, Bay St. Louis, Miss., A Catholic grammar school and high school for boys, opened in 1852, St. Stanislaus enrolls many students from Latin America as well as the United States."
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
Rudolph Back Specialty Co.
Bay St. Louis, MS
Mississippi State University Libraries, Manuscripts Division, Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Mississippiana Collection, Gulf Coast Sub-Collection
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
For more information about the contents of this collection, email sp_coll@library.MSState.edu.
Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University