Download Full Text (484 KB)
This black and white postcard features two large buildings with the building on the left featuring a bell tower and the building on right featuring a cupola. A black iron fence and trees run along the front of the buildings. The title in the lower left reads "St. Stanilaus College, Bay St. Louis, Miss." The back of the postcard identifies the item as a postcard and provides indication for address placement. A green one cent postage stamp is placed in the upper right corner and the card is postmarked Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, June 7, 1907.
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or
Much love to all yours [?]
E. C. Kropp and Co.
Bay St. Louis, MS
Mississippi State University Libraries, Manuscripts Division, Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Mississippiana Collection, Postcard/Photographs, Box 2: Bay St. Louis Subcollection
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
For more information about the contents of this collection, email sp_coll@library.MSState.edu.
Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University