Download Full Text (1.4 MB)
This black and white postcard features a building with a rounded exterior on the right and a tall dome in the center and a smaller dome is near the front. Trees are on either side of the building. The title along the top reads "Harrison County Court House, Gulfport, Miss." An inscription written in German is written across the sky portions of the image. The back of the postcard identifies the item as a postcard and provides publisher information as well as indication for correspondence and address placement. A green one cent postage stamp is placed in the upper right corner and the card is postmarked Gulfport, Mississippi, December 26, 1909. The card is inscribed in German and is addressed to Mr. Martin Gvienskonski in LaSalle, Illinois.
Phillip T. Hannie
Postcards; Courthouses; Harrison, County (Miss.); Gulfport, MS
Mississippi State University Libraries, Manuscripts Division, Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Mississippiana Collection, Postcard/Photographs, Box 2: Gulfport Subcollection
Mississippi State University Libraries (electronic version)
Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or
For more information about the contents of this collection, email sp_coll@library.MSState.edu.
Lucius Marion Lampton, MD Historical Images Collection, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University